Ena Chadha is an experienced lawyer and mediator specializing in employment and human rights matters, such as workplace conflict and harassment.
Ena has created customized training courses dealing with human rights and conflict resolution to help organizations of various sizes in diverse sectors. She also provides negotiation and manager-mediation training.
Range of Services includes Legal Advice and Representation, Investigations, Mediations, Policy Audits and Development and Executive Training in Human Rights, Conflict Management and Negotiations.
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Accommodation in the Workplace/Public Services
- Workplace Conflict
- Educational Accommodation
- Health Services & Medical Disclosure
- Physical & Mental Disability
- Gender/Race/Sexual Orientation
- Negotiation Strategies
- Communication Strategies